A little more progress:

The nose is welded on and needs no more work save for paint. The fenders are going to have some holes welded up (the replacement fender needs some trim holes closed, but I’m also closing up the holes for the amber reflectors since they look dumb and the running lights are 1.5″ away from them), then they need to go on the car, be sealed and finally painted. I put the left side fender on just to figure out how they fit on and with some hammering – I’ve learned body work is not at all an exact science – it fits very well. I only have a couple of weeks to finish but it shouldn’t be a problem.

Leave a Reply